Interested in applying to Ivy League schools, participating in science fairs, and/or learning how to succeed in high school?
Schedule a 1-on-1 "Ask Me Anything" session with Changxiao!
Who: Electrical Engineering major at Princeton University
Cost: See rates on calendar for non-Synocate students, Free for Synocate students
Changxiao can help you:
- Finding research opportunities and ways to approach professors
- Essay ideas and how to create a successful story
- Science competition presentation tips and tricks
- Course load for a prospective STEM student
- What majors are hot for jobs and future prospects
- Personal experiences from when I was applying to colleges
- Any questions students may have about the application process, how to be a successful STEM student, networking and research skills, etc.
Changxiao is extremely enthusiastic and looks forward to helping students with similar interests in the STEM, music, and sports develop their academic interests and extracurricular passions while making the most of their summers.
Changxiao's High School Experiences:
High School Valedictorian
STEM Awards: Intel ISEF Winner, Office of Naval Research Medal winner, National Science Bowl finalist, Science UI, Alamo Regional Science & Engineering Fair, Exxon Mobil State Science Fair in Chemistry, Grand Award at ARASE for research, Governor’s Academy for STEM Champions
- Researched perovskite fuel cell cathodes at UTSA with Professor Cheng
- Paid research at Texas Sustainable Energy Research Institute
- Built, programmed, and deployed weather stations at Mission Solar and Fort Sam
Music (Piano & Viola):
- Performed at Carnegie Hall
- Won 1st place at International Sonata and Sonatina Piano Competition
- Won and Performed showcase concert at McCormick Place with Brandeis Chamber Orchestra for the International Midwest Clinic and Convention
- Performed National Anthem with string orchestra at Spurs vs. Rockets game
- Performed and won twice at Winter Park Ski Music Festival
- High School Men’s Swimming and Diving team - Second Best in Texas
- Currently a college athlete (rower and swimmer) at Princeton