Ranked #1 in the Bay Area for 3 years
We help 9th-12th grade students make summer plans, write essays, decide which colleges to apply to, apply for scholarships, build their extracurriculars, get tutoring for SAT/ACT or classes, and more.
- We meet students 1-on-1 over the Internet and in person
- We use our own data tools - see www.acceptedessays.com
- Our Amazon best-seller on college admissions - The Applicant
- Call us at 800-491-6920 or schedule a free consult here
- We double student chances on average across the Top 50 schools
- At some schools, our acceptance rate is over 80%
- The average student earns $25,000 per year of scholarship
- At least one student gets a full ride to USC for 5 years in a row
- Yearly acceptances to dual degree and BS/MD programs
- Over $10 million in scholarship aid for students last year
- Science Talent Search semifinlist and finalist
- Siemens Science Fair finalist
- Patent for economics
- USAMO and USABO national qualifier
- Organized over 20 research internships at top universities
- World record holder for dance
- Film submissions to international film festivals
- Olympics volunteer positions
- Davidson Fellow
Schedule a free consultation
We help students with anything outside of school that they need help with. This includes:
- SAT planning, high-level guidance, and tutor recommendations
- Course selection
- Essay writing
- Common Application
- SAT II planning and book recommendation
- College selection and visits
- Financial aid guidance
- Sports recruiting guidance
- Study skills and habits
Please schedule a consultation with us by clicking here. We limit the students each counselor has, and we want to make sure we can successfully help your child specifically.
After the consult, if we feel we can help you, we will send a link to register and classes can be scheduled. Students and parents also then instantly get access to our Synocate Student Portal with videos, essays, and analysis on the Top 40 schools in a separate website.
We are located in Palo Alto / Menlo Park / San Francisco, and help all of our students through Google Drive, Skype, and the Internet. Because we spend most of our time editing essays or working together on activities we have developed, it makes sense. Both the student and counselor need a computer to work together.
Yes! Please feel free to ask us questions by going to this page.
We always love speaking with parents, students, counselors, and educators interested in helping our students.
Why Synocate Works
Why It Works
- Each student is paired with a primary and secondary counselor
- Every month parents receive a Progress Report with goals
- Students and counselors meet at the student's convenience online
- We have gathered an internal database of thousands of students
- Our method is backed by our Amazon best-seller The Applicant
- We have helped students of all types of backgrounds and all grades
- Students join us at all times of the year
I have been using the services of Synocate for over 6 months now to help my son prepare for college and to help guide us throught the complex college application process.
Synocate has been awesome to work with and have inspired my son to really work hard during his senior year of high school and to help discover his true passion and interests for college.
I highly recommend Synocate!
SM Parent[fa icon="quote-right"]